Debbie obtained her real estate license in 1999 & joined Coldwell Banker in 2000.
The needs of my clients are my first priority. It is my goal to exceed your expectations and get your home sold quickly and efficiently. Your referrals are my best compliment. For the past 5 years, I have been very active in lising and selling distressed properties, which has increased my knowledge of the market and pricing strategies. In the past 3 years, I have received designations & certifications in REO, short sale & CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert.
- International Sterling Society - 2001, 2006
- Inernational Diamond Society - 2002, 2005
- Master's Club Member - 2002
- International Diamond Society - 2003
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Placer Association of Realtors
- Sutter/Yuba Association of Realtors
- South Placer Rotary Club
Debbie worked as an administrative assistant before beginning her career as a real estate professional. She is married to Steve & has two children. She loves to spend time with friends & family camping in her RV.